[WikiEN-l] An open letter to Jimmy Wales

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Mon Apr 13 04:56:08 UTC 2009

In a message dated 4/12/2009 9:31:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Brian.Mingus at colorado.edu writes:

> This is exactly what matters. From what I can tell Sanger wrote much of
> Wikipedia's initialy policy - policy that lives on today in various edited
> forms. Not only was he key in coming up with the more formal guidelines
> for
> Nupedia, he personally wrote many of the informal guidelines that came to
> be
> used on Wikipedia. This is well documented on archive.org and Wikipedia
> itself.>>
{{fact}}

As far as "on Wikipedia itself" and "policy", we see here

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:No_original_research&
diff=2014983&oldid=2014449

The first two edits to WP:NOR for example, which is one of the core
policies.

Maybe you could post something that shows you evidence on this?

Will Johnson