[WikiEN-l] An open letter to Jimmy Wales

Tris Thomas Tris at waterhay.co.uk
Sat Apr 11 00:38:18 UTC 2009

Objection, what I think most people have said is that they think you are
probably correct in this little issue about being a co-founder, but to
be honest they don't really care & would prefer not to have their inbox
filled with rubbish.  Most people seem to think that complaining here is
pointless & annoying!  What is true is that they have rejected your
drive to get Wales/Foundation board to apologise & say you were right
all along because they can't see the point & just want you to stop
damaging Wikipedia to get publicity for Citizendium.

That last little bit might have been my view :-) but the rest is the
impression I get from people, correct me if I'm wrong anyone