[WikiEN-l] Citizendium

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Fri Apr 10 18:43:35 UTC 2009

In a message dated 4/10/2009 6:03:29 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
wikimail at inbox.org writes:

> So don't join.>>

----------
That's exactly my point isn't it?
How many in-bound links are there to Citizendium?
How many in-bound links are there to IMDb?
IMDb now allows *any* member of the public to create synopsis.
Brittanica now allows any member of the public to edit (under moderation),
just like we're proposing for the project.
If you're a good writer, people will read your material, and your edits
will be approved.

I think the world has passed Citizendium by.

Will Johnson