[WikiEN-l] NPOV is a big lie

FT2 ft2.wiki at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 03:13:50 UTC 2009

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 2:24 PM, Bill Carter <billdeancarter at yahoo.com>wrote:

> (Snip) I offer you facts about one striking instance in which journalist
> Alan Cabal has been maligned over and over again.

Actually much of your post was mis-targeted rhetoric on NPOV. I counted  6
times you quoted David Gerard saying the same point (which is dissected
above).You did discuss Alan Cabal... yet each time it seemed the format was
this:

"Alan Cabal is horribly treated <cite>, and so here's /another/ quote of
David Gerard saying he sees NPOV as a major innovation of Wikipedia".

One could be forgiven for believing your post wasn't really about Alan at
all.

FT2