[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia Forum

Eugene van der Pijll eugene at vanderpijll.nl
Thu Apr 9 20:53:38 UTC 2009

Bill Carter schreef:
> For everyone else, take my angry diatribes seriously and verify the
> accusations I am making. the article with 40 citations that was speedy
> deleted remains here:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:MichaelQSchmidt/sandbox_The_unloved_article

The article is excellently referenced, but it just fails to make me
care. Why is this journalist more interesting than others? What makes
him notable? Give us a reason why he should have an article. I'm as
inclusionist as no other, but this article doesn't show me in any way
how Alan Cabal is different from his colleagues, who don't get an
article.

(And don't post it to the list: edit the article to make it clear why it
should be returned to the encyclopedia.)

Eugene