[WikiEN-l] An open letter to Jimmy Wales

Bill Carter billdeancarter at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 9 16:37:59 UTC 2009

Dear Larry Sanger: Please keep Citizendium going and do not step down in two years as, I believe, you have previously stated. Eventually more writers are going to show up at Citizendium if it proves to have a more collegial and collaborative atmosphere. We are currently stuck with Wikipedia, but you offer a great alternative.

Bill