[WikiEN-l] NPOV is a big lie

Mark Nilrad marknilrad at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 9 14:10:31 UTC 2009

Bill,
It's not any good to make blanket statements about Wikipedia based on one article in your experience. This is what a lot of journalists do when writing about Wikipedia, and then proceed to lambast/praise/poo-poo or whatever based on that single experience. That is what it looks to me like you are doing.

I'm sure there are a good number of article that have "been maligned over and over again". But then, I am certain there are literally millions of articles that are great, and that have no problem with them (in that regard, anyway). As people have said, articles like the Cabal one are in a minority.

Noble Story