[WikiEN-l] Vandalism and Autoconfirm levels

Jay Litwyn brewhaha at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Mon Apr 6 13:04:29 UTC 2009

1.  Have you ever been accused of this offense yourself?
2.  Which of the five pillars does this warning most strongly relate to?
3.  Does this warning relate to content on:
an article
an article talk page
a user page
a user talk page
an edit summary
(pick *all* that apply, and be prepared to support it.)
4.  How old were you when you saw that what you say does not make it true?
5.  Do your own edits concern mostly content or other users?
6.  Does honest vandalism exist?
7.  How many times were you warned about unnecessary reversions?
8.  a. How many times were your motions to block someone reversed?
     b. "" ""... ignored?
9.  Guess how many people really care how the edits you reverted go?

(Those questions are easier. Thanks.)
_______
This tagline was ruthlessly recycled, reused, and reduced before I stole it.

news:fbad4e140903271405g5de806a8k9ac97531e3a5d0e6 at mail.gmail.com...