[WikiEN-l] Saying no to new unreferenced BLPs

David Goodman dgoodmanny at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 19:27:09 UTC 2009

There are few active people here who have not made that mistake, at
least once or twice; the only way to have no errors is to have no
encyclopedia.

What we are out to do is produce the most accurate encyclopedia that
can be produced by our methods--and it is already much more accurate
than anyone would have suspected beforehand, knowing the chaotic way
in which it was to be edited. Some people join because they see errors
and want to correct them; others join  because they see surprisingly
good things and want to add to them-- that was my personal reason.

David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.