[WikiEN-l] Saying no to new unreferenced BLPs

Carcharoth carcharothwp at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 2 12:17:40 UTC 2009

Will, look at the example I provided earlier in this thread.
Established editors and admins were blindly reverting vandalism and
leaving an article in a state of previous vandalism. How do you begin
to address that problem?

I don't want to link to the revisions in question, as the attacks are
quite nasty (look at the revert I made and what it removed). Please do
go and look, and you will find a whole series of Huggle edits that
reverted the most recent vandalism, but still left the article in an
absolutely unacceptable state. Worse, this continued for a day or two
until I spotted what had been happening.

Carcharoth