[WikiEN-l] Saying no to new unreferenced BLPs

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Wed Apr 1 20:42:19 UTC 2009

I agree with the sentiment that flagged revisions would take care of this
additional issue as well.

Flagged revisions also allows people, like me, who are used to working
entirely online, to create drafts, then wander away for a while, then come back
and add more details, until you have a publishable version.  This is the  way I
frequently work.  Flagged revs would allow that to be all  in-project.  Right
now, I sometimes have to create drafts on some  white-board at some other
site, then copy and paste when I have a worked-up  version.  Which is needless
double-work in my opinion.

Will Johnson