[WikiEN-l] Featured article - "Mom and Dad"

Andrew Gray andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk
Thu Sep 25 11:52:37 UTC 2008

2008/9/25 David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com>:
> 2008/9/24 Andrew Gray <shimgray at gmail.com>:
>
>> On the other hand, I don't think we need such a split :-) We're not
>> under any obligation to show every FA on the front page - indeed, even
>> if we do ramp up the number featured at any one time, we'd likely get
>> ahead of ourselves again in a year or two.
>
> Nope - Raul654 emailed me back and pointed out we've been running over
> 60 new FAs a month for a while now. Two a day isn't a problem.

My point exactly (albeit I expressed it a bit oddly) :-)

This number's steadily increasing, so even if we do go over to
two-a-day, we'll still be sitting here in 2010 going "wow, we're
producing way more FAs than we feature", and wondering what to do -
because we'll be making a hundred a month by then. Maybe - we can but
hope - even more!

The same issue will keep cropping up with time, even if we keep
expanding the front-page FA space...

--
- Andrew Gray
 andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk