[WikiEN-l] More on Tables

AGK agkwiki at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 16 16:32:44 UTC 2008

> The current situation with table creation on Wikipedia/media is not the
> best

Yes, I firmly concur with Ian here. Table creation for new editors is a
skill that could definitely be said to be one of the most difficult to pick
up. We may need to look into inviting any editor with the necessary coding
abilities to author an extension that provides some sort of wizard facility
for table creation; or, failing that, take a look into revamping the
existing series of documentation pages we have on enwiki for all matters
table-related.

AGK