[WikiEN-l] Are movie trailers "free enough" for Commons?

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Mon Sep 8 23:28:16 UTC 2008

I respond in-general to responses that are themselves in-general.
"Are movie trailers free" is a general question.
The specific trailer mentioned should be added to Commons unless a
reasonable objection is raised, not solely in the presence of a reasonable  argument
for it.  That's my opinion, in general, of any obscure copyright  claim or
question.

In a message dated 9/8/2008 4:23:00 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,