[WikiEN-l] Talking to Jimmy Wales about discussion

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Fri Sep 5 22:06:16 UTC 2008

I'm not sure I fully agree with this.  It would depend on the  question.
The internet allows people to check and re-check what they've been  told.
In that sense, our article on digitalis should strive to represent the
average knowledge of the medical community, not just be a source of  entertainment
for example.

If our article on breast cancer could be improved in some way, that is a
good thing.

In a message dated 9/5/2008 2:51:44 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,