[WikiEN-l] Talking to Jimmy Wales about discussion

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Fri Sep 5 21:31:46 UTC 2008

How to frame a question so that it improves the article.

Step 1 -- Always include a phrase like "this article" or "I don't see  where"

Step 2 -- Always include a phrase like "I'd like to see" or "it would
improve this article if"

Step 3 -- Slip your question in, sideways between these catchphrases.

Example
Anna Nicole Smith

"I don't see where in this article they discuss how many men have been
knocked unconscious when she suddenly turned sideways.  I think it would  improve
this article to have those details.  Also this article does not  appear to
address what exactly her bust size was prior to her implants.   I'd like to see
that added to this article.  Thanks. -- Booboo kitty the  Fourth"

Will Johnson