[WikiEN-l] NYT flattery

Blech Nic blechnic at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 1 20:45:17 UTC 2008

Or maybe both Dowd and Wikipedia simply got it from People, the source Wikipedia lists for the quote.

B.

"Where do your children's names come from?
TODD: Sarah's parents were coaches and the whole family was involved in track
and I was an athlete in high school, so with our first-born, I was,
like, 'Track!' Bristol is named after Bristol Bay. That's
where I grew up, that's where we commercial fish. Willow is a community
there in Alaska. And then Piper, you know, there's just not too many
Pipers out there and it's a cool name. And Trig is a Norse name for
"strength."