[WikiEN-l] How's our coverage of medications?

Jay Litwyn brewhaha at edmc.net
Sun Nov 30 15:31:56 UTC 2008

From: "David Gerard" <dgerard at gmail.com>
(...)
> Personally, if I edit a drug article I try to link the official US or
> UK (or preferably both) patient information leaflets, and a list of
> side-effects and their known frequency (1 in 10, 1 in 100, 1 in
> 1000, etc) is highly relevant. Anyone else?

The part about fair use guidelines that applies is how important the
information is for public safety. Drug interactions and side-effects are
practically public domain information. Linking is still very nice, because
some people ask "How would I know that?", "How big is the problem?", and the
eternal question, "Why?".
_______