[WikiEN-l] What exactly is Durova saying here?

Jay Litwyn brewhaha at edmc.net
Sun Nov 30 15:13:35 UTC 2008

"Developments in the Alkivar case also precipitated [[Wikipedia:Requests for
arbitration/Eyrian]], which arbitrators began voting to accept two hours
before Jonas created his sock account, in which a second administrator was
not only desysopped but also sitebanned for disruptive socking."

She lost me about there. It looks to me like she believes in meat puppets.
Maybe that sentence is a dangling participle of some kind. An administrator
was desysopped and sitebanned (got a service provider blocked), because
Jonas created a puppet...not too likely. Then she talks about Eyrian, and I
can't tell if or how she knows that Eyrian and Jonas are the same.

In a previous message, she seems to be claiming that Saboto215 is also a
sock puppet. I'm lost, because I don't know how to do checkuser queries with
e-mail, and the contributions she pointed at tell me nearly nothing.