[WikiEN-l] [Foundation-l] Trouble in Ireland

Puppy (KillerChihuahua) puppy at KillerChihuahua.com
Wed Nov 26 15:51:04 UTC 2008

We could call them both Eyre (Papist) and Eyre (Damned) and annoy
everyone even more thoroughly, although I sincerely doubt anything will
work in the opposite direction and calm the situation. Someone said at
the beginning of this that this is one of those longstanding
disagreements; I concur it will not be easily or even perhaps ever
resolved. Take it back to the 'pedia, via talk pages and dispute
resolution, as whatever happens on this list it cannot by definition
resolve any content dispute on wiki.

One puppy's opinion.