[WikiEN-l] How's our coverage of medications?

Puppy puppy at KillerChihuahua.com
Wed Nov 26 01:30:30 UTC 2008

You are preaching to the choir here. I have audibly espoused the concept
that perhaps OSHA is not doing the country a service (the USA, for those
of you in OTHER countries) due to the fact without OSHA protecting them,
more idiots would die and clean the gene pool of idiots. Mind you, I was
half joking............ but only about half.