[WikiEN-l] A definite version of WP:CRYSTAL

Jay Litwyn brewhaha at edmc.net
Thu Nov 13 17:55:49 UTC 2008

I consider synthesis in mathematics to be almost inevitable. In Physics, it
is less so, because you hav to estimate error and you are more reliant on
experimental results. It is also harder in Physics to be sure that you are
being reasonably complete; that there is no cold fusion. There is still
value in explaining what feeds into an equation. So, yes, it is hard to
place this one outside of wikipedia. I think the occasional exception holds,
and it holds better with a basis and explanation. Unless I miss my guess,
there are prerequisites to really understanding this one.