[WikiEN-l] Ayn Rand and Wikipedia

Jay Litwyn brewhaha at edmc.net
Wed Nov 12 04:54:39 UTC 2008

From: "Ian Woollard" <ian.woollard at gmail.com>:
(...)
> We live in an imperfectly imperfect world. Life in a perfectly
> imperfect world would be much better.
(...)

Something is wrong with everything. If something appears perfect on the
surface, that is because you haven't tried to abuse it. We do live in a
perfectly imperfect world, where numbers or equations describe some things
perfectly, and where it is extremely hard to find flaws in some things.
Those same pieces of math, strategically distorted, are even more dangerous
than commonplace mediocrity. It's all good. Nothing dies. Politicians never
lie.