[WikiEN-l] Two main page FAs per day.

Charlotte Webb charlottethewebb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 20:21:26 UTC 2008

> In any case, after rolling it out we will have knowledge, experience,
> and measurements which we simply do not today.  Those factors will
> drive our decisions rather than the fear, speculation, uninformed
> laziness, and resistance to change which dominate the discussions
> today.

By all means let's give it a try. There might ultimately be nothing to
gain from it, but there isn't much left to lose either.

But like I've been trying to say I doubt anyone will be evaluating the
software much, probably to focus more on how the community behaves
with it.

Harder to program, I know.

—C.W.