[WikiEN-l] Worst. Survey. Ever.

Elias Friedman elipongo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 23:16:21 UTC 2008

All I can say is that most of you must not take too many on-line surveys. I
really found this one to be pretty well designed and easy to use. The fact
is that there's never always a perfect answer in a multiple choice survey-
you just have to pick the best answer (just like on any other multiple
choice test).

Also a hint for those who didn't like the lengthy drop-down lists- just type
the first letter of the listing you want and the list will advance to that
letter and will usually advance one position each additional time you hit
that same key. For example, I live in Connecticut which is always the third
"C" listing in an alphabetical list of the US states whether it's spelled
out or they use an abbreviation. When I get to a list where I have to enter
my state, all I do is click "c" three times and I'm done!

--
Elias Friedman A.S., EMT-P ⚕
elipongo at gmail.com
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Elipongo