[WikiEN-l] Worst. Survey. Ever.

Al Tally majorly.wiki at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 1 14:36:49 UTC 2008

On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 2:21 PM, Steve Summit <scs at eskimo.com> wrote:

> Anybody know where on-wiki the current survey is being discussed?
> I've got a thing or two to say.  (Message I just sent to
> info at wikipediastudy.org appended.)

I haven't done the survey, and don't intend to. I had a brief look at it,
and decided not to bother when it said it would take half an hour. That's
half an hour that I could be spending working on an article. I also heard
surveys could be submitted more than once for one person, so effectively,
makes it worthless.

--
Alex
(User:Majorly)