[WikiEN-l] Fwd: [Commons-l] On upload forms

Fayssal F. szvest at gmail.com
Sat May 31 04:35:52 UTC 2008

Not necessarily related to upload forms but:

a & b) works good and looks good:

* http://www.freebase.com/view/en/pentax_k10d (using AJAX) -- Please note
the "With the exception of Wikipedia summaries and some images the content
on this page is typically distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution
license <http://www.freebase.com/signin/licensing.html> or Public Domain."

* http://www.larousse.fr/encyclopedie/ (AJAX & Flash) - using slideshows and
other image effects

* http://www.wikiprofessional.org/portal/