Avi avi.wiki at gmail.com
Fri May 30 12:43:58 UTC 2008

Yes, Chris, we do realize that. However, ASCII attachments defeat the
purpose for those of us subscribed in digest mode, as the attachments are
all concatenated to the bottom of the e-mail and there is no indication as
to which e-mail they refer. So unless one is getting the e-mails
individually, it does affect the verification.

--Avi

--
en:User:Avraham
----