[WikiEN-l] Who do you go to?

Eugene van der Pijll eugene at vanderpijll.nl
Thu May 29 16:38:04 UTC 2008

White Cat schreef:
> When you have an issue you cannot solve who do you go to? DR process isn't
> helping and my problem is with the DR as I consider it to be broken.

In that case, WT:DR is probably the best place to start. Other places
to try are WP:V, WP:AN, WP:RFC, this mailing list, IRC, wikback.com.

> I want to be able to get a problem I see addressed and fixed. I want to deal
> with this without being constantly accused of random things.

If you feel that people are personally attacking you, the best way to
fix the problem may be to find people who agree with you (for example,
by posting at one of the places mentioned above), and to let them argue
your case.

Eugene