[WikiEN-l] Fwd: Durova's real name

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Wed May 21 20:04:03 UTC 2008

In a message dated 5/21/2008 12:57:52 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
morven at gmail.com writes:

The  specifics of this instance seem to indicate that Eleemosynary was
being  deliberately uncivil and disruptive by doing so and it was part
of a  general pattern of such behavior.>>>

I don't think I disagreed with that assessment, but in general we do not
handle that by an indef.

The specific reason for the indef was mentioning Durova's real name, and
thus that is the sole issue I brought, so we could discuss it.  The entire
year-long history muddies the waters and we cannot focus on the one issue in  which
I was interested.

Will Johnson

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.