[WikiEN-l] How useful is arbcom

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Sun May 18 04:51:01 UTC 2008

In a message dated 5/17/2008 8:02:22 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
stephen.bain at gmail.com writes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Requests_for_arbitration#Renaming_
old_cases

Yes but, in general there should be no problem created redirs to anything,
for any reason, whatsoever.

Legislating redirs in this way seems very pointy to me.  ABF vs White  Cat is
hardly constructive behavior.  Perhaps White Cat could simply create  a redir
of RFA/Blubber or something if White Cat doesn't like typing long  names.

White Cat come up with a short redir that would not imply the case was
*about* a particular participant like RFA/WCetal or something and I'd support  that.

Will Johnson

favorites at AOL Food.