[WikiEN-l] Durova's real name

SlimVirgin slimvirgin at gmail.com
Sun May 18 01:56:07 UTC 2008

On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 8:30 PM,  <WJhonson at aol.com> wrote:
> Durova, in an interview, posted on YouTube, states her own real full  name.
>
>  The identification of Durova, is now strewn widely across the  internet.
>
>  Can we not repeat her own real full name in-Wiki ?
>
>  Will Johnson

I can't see any reason to publish her name onwiki if she doesn't want
it (and I don't know whether she does).

It does get harder to maintain a right to pseudonymity if you're
deliberately linking your real name to the pseudonym elsewhere, but
I'd still say if there's no need to post the real name onwiki, and the
person doesn't want it, we should err in their favor.

Sarah