[WikiEN-l] [Foundation-l] Lobby takeover of wikimedia projects, particularly English wikipedia

White Cat wikipedia.kawaii.neko at gmail.com
Tue May 6 04:31:08 UTC 2008

I am? I am accused of having a secret agenda on a regular basis. Resumes can
easily be forged. If the lobby is as organized as we fear it is. And sarcasm
will not really charm anyone. Such an organization would have "legends" to
their "agents".

I know about various 'nationalist groups' (thats really an
oversimplification) that exists on wikipedia only to push their view and
purge views they do not agree to. They exist because we go out of our ways
not to address this issue simply to keep our hands clean. The problem will
not solve itself.

     - White Cat