[WikiEN-l] Searchability of non-mainspace pages

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Fri May 2 20:27:16 UTC 2008

In a message dated 5/2/2008 1:25:13 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
cohesion at sleepyhead.org writes:

I think  everything should be indexed by default, and we can address
problems as  they appear (with {{NOINDEX}}) rather than hiding valuable
information from  the web. Obviously when something is sure to cause
problems a template  could be used preemptively. Better to make small
organic changes than giant  sweeping ones in my opinion.>>

Yes, that sounds perfect in my mind.  Those entries that are  problematic
should be addressed specifically.  Good idea.

Will

favorites at AOL Food.