[WikiEN-l] Newbie friendliness, markup hell, and editing structure

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 21:32:40 UTC 2008

 This is a great tool, but when I was trying to fix the reference format on
[[Daniel Pipes]] (article is in sad shape...) I was searching and couldn't
find a way to undo the reference formating thing without turning the whole
tool off. In the reference box, it didn't look like it had the source text
with tags and whatnot - can a switch be added (like the ones already there)
that turns it on and off? Perhaps the current switch that removes the two
boxes can also turn off the ref moving?

Again, very handy tool, nice work Magnus.

Nathan