[WikiEN-l] Unreliable sources, or no sources at all?

White Cat wikipedia.kawaii.neko at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 10:03:36 UTC 2008

Any mass action is disruptive unless there are urgent reasons to do so.

I would suggest finding a reliable source and updating the pages
accordingly. No one would yell you for that and you would be more satisfied
in what you are doing. It is always tempting to kill the patient to cure
them but remember we want to avoid the patients death.

  - White Cat