[WikiEN-l] Arbitration Committee

Giacomo M-Z solebaciato at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 22 10:16:14 UTC 2008

I'm afraid Jimbo that is not my experience of the Arbcom, I regard them as
spiteful and vengeful, not qualities needed in an Arb.  More interested in
maintaining their own status quo than in the encyclopedia. In my
opinion many of them need replacing, and even more of them removing from the
Arb's mailing list.

Giano