[WikiEN-l] Interwiki links analysis tool

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 05:39:07 UTC 2008

On 3/18/08, Lukasz Bolikowski <bolo at icm.edu.pl> wrote:

>  I've written a visual tool for analyzing the graph
>  of interlanguage links between all 256 editions of
>  Wikipedia.

Sounds good, but with the requirement for local dumps, it would be
extremely difficult to get up and running for me, and probably most
people. Have you considered going the Magnus Manske direction and
writing a web based tool instead? It would be a shame to have such a
powerful and interesting tool be used by so few people.

Steve