[WikiEN-l] Benniguy/Iamandrewrice

Jonas Rand joeyyuan at cox.net
Tue Mar 18 23:35:01 UTC 2008

I am posting this here because there is no wikisimple-l list to post on.
Please don't get into the BADSITES dispute because WR is pointless (you can
see my opinion on the BADSITES issue here:
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php?title=User:Quodealis/Badsites)

User:Iamandrewrice had a medical condition called body dysmorphic disorder,
which is a very rare, but treatable, condition. This disorder is an
explanation of his sometimes weird behavior. I believe he should be
unblocked.

On the Simple English Wikipedia, Iamandrewrice was banned (after he changed
his username there to User:Benniguy). He created a sockpuppet,
http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Inkpen2 and after it was discovered
who he was, he made an unblock request at
http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Inkpen2 and said his condition
was much better now that he was on medication for his illness.

Although Gwib doesn't believe he is any better because of a recent incident
with User:Crystalclearchanges on english Wikipedia, I do. His writing on
User talk:Inkpen2 seems like a completely different person. He seems more
mature, sensible, and comprehensible.

I think he should be unblocked. What do you think?

-------
Ionas68224
Jonas Rand
joeyyuan at cox dot net