[WikiEN-l] Community Ombuds Department

private musings thepmaccount at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 19:28:07 UTC 2008

folk might be interested in;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:OMBUDSMEN
an idea driven by User:Bstone in a similar vein,
and it's probably also somewhat relevant that the foundation are proposing
to vote on the creation of a 'volunteer council' which may or may not have
similar intentions - it's a big hard to tell!
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/foundation-l/2008-March/039756.html

cheers,

PM.