[WikiEN-l] Community Ombuds Department

Geoffrey Plourde geo.plrd at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 03:42:06 UTC 2008

Thank you for taking my comments out of context and thereby prejudicing everyone on the list against me. For those you who care, I was replying to a statement that was expressing concern about the fact that Arbcom is still operating under Jimbo's mandate. If the policy were reaffirmed by the community, then power over Arbcom would most likely vest in the Community.