[WikiEN-l] The Economist on "notability"

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Thu Mar 13 18:39:18 UTC 2008

In a message dated 3/13/2008 11:06:38 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
kmw at armory.com writes:

We're  not obligated to engage in bureaucratic masturbation.

We're supposed to  do what's right, "policies" and "rules" be damned.>>
Sorry I can't quite agree with that.  IAR should only, imho, be  invoked in
extremely rare situations.

Regardless, plot summaries are addressed as I pointed out already, within
policy, so there is no reason to invoke IAR in this circumstance.

Will Johnson