[WikiEN-l] How to do something about AFD

David Goodman dgoodmanny at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 09:07:38 UTC 2008

Interesting. I generally remove information about directors, on the
grounds that people serve on multiple boards and individual directors
usually dont have a significant role in the company.  I just leave the
CEO and the Chairman of the Board.
We don't really have standards for content.

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 4:26 AM, Ray Saintonge <saintonge at telus.net> wrote:

>  I have no problem with basic neutral information about a company coming
>  from a single source.  Basic information would include where they are,
>  who the directors are, and their general areas of activity as well as
>  other routine information.  This would certainly be helpful to a person
>  who is a potential recruit and who just wants to know who these guys are.
>
>  Other kinds of activities would require independent verification.  One
>  participant in the AfD suggested that some people had made complaints
>  about the company; that would certainly need to be sourced before it
>  goes into the article.  Another valid question might be what other
>  companies might be doing the same thing in other parts of the world, or
>  what are the typical recruitment policies of the Russians.  These would
>  interest some readers, and with a little guidance this contributor's
>  efforts could be redirected to more acceptable work.
>
>  Ec

David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.