[WikiEN-l] Scary...

Matt Jacobs sxeptomaniac at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 17:33:42 UTC 2008

I would also agree that, if challenged, it's primarily up to those
demanding inclusion to convince others.  There are limits to this, of
course, as when those advocating removing content have a poor
rationale for doing so, but ultimately the burden of evidence is on
the one arguing for inclusion.

I think there are good reasons for this.  As a general principle, it
helps when dealing with edits that are questionable for numerous
reasons, such as BLP issues and possible hoaxes.  It helped me deal
with what was likely a malicious editor trying to falsely attribute
certain beliefs to a particular theologian.
Sxeptomaniac