[WikiEN-l] Scary...

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 10:26:36 UTC 2008

On 11/03/2008, Kurt Maxwell Weber <kmw at armory.com> wrote:
> "The responsibility for justifying inclusion of any content rests firmly with
>  the editor seeking to include it.--Hu12 (talk) 01:06, 11 March 2008 (UTC)"

I agree. All that's required to remove unsourced information is
someone disputing it (generally, we tag it and give someone a chance
to source it, but I don't believe there is a requirement to do so). To
put it back again, you need to find an adequate source. The burden is
most definitely on the person wanting to include the disputed content.