[WikiEN-l] What is happening to the community

Kurt Maxwell Weber kmw at armory.com
Fri Mar 7 17:12:14 UTC 2008

On Friday 07 March 2008 05:34, Screamer wrote:
> Kurt Maxwell Weber wrote:
> > On Thursday 06 March 2008 23:24, Screamer wrote:
> >> Kurt,
> >>
> >> If it exists... it may not be a legit subject if it does not meet the
> >> requirements for inclusion,
> >
> > The proper requirement for inclusion--the only legitimate requirement--is
> > simple verifiable existence.
>
> I'm going to start a bio on myself... lets see how long that stays.  I,
> as a subject won't meet the inclusion standard and would be deleted
> shortly.  Just an example.

Are you familiar with the is/ought fallacy?

Just because it WILL probably be deleted (you're right about that) doesn't
mean it *should* be deleted.

That's what I'm talking about--what the PROPER, LEGITIMATE criteria for
inclusion are, not what the current, illegitimate, de facto criteria are at
the moment.

--
Kurt Weber
<kmw at armory.com>