[WikiEN-l] What is happening to the community

Marc Riddell michaeldavid86 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 6 22:31:23 UTC 2008

Good observations, Christiano. As for me, I have said just about all that I
can say about the Project's attitude toward its people. I do know this -
after a professional lifetime working with talented, creative people - that
the emotionally healthy ones do not react well to being treated as an
afterthought. The final proof of all of this will be in the quality, not the
quantity, of the work.

Marc

on 3/6/08 4:56 PM, Christiano Moreschi at moreschiwikiman at hotmail.co.uk