[WikiEN-l] Jimmy Wales in the news

Chris Howie cdhowie at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 01:43:06 UTC 2008

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 7:52 PM, Marc Riddell <michaeldavid86 at comcast.net> wrote:
> on 3/4/08 7:29 PM, Screamer at scream at datascreamer.com wrote:
>  > I tried to kill the thread earlier, d. made the threads relevancy known.
>  >
>  Scream, why would you try to kill the thread? To hide the issues from whom?
>  It is this kind of behavior that breeds and perpetuates mistrust.

And it's this kind of behavior that makes you look foolish and pretentious.

Nobody was trying to kill the thread.  David's comment about WIP was
clearly a semi-humorous aside, not intended to hide anything.  The
only mistrust I see here is coming from your misinterpretation of a
comment.

--
Chris Howie
http://www.chrishowie.com