[WikiEN-l] Who monitors Wikipedia?

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Mon Mar 3 01:10:31 UTC 2008

What I would say Kurt is, I like this proposal.

It would be useful to the project to write it up, we can whiteboard it and
come to some consensus about how it would work.  We wouldn't start with it
being *mandatory* or anything of that nature, but strictly a voluntary process
that admins could agree to which to adhere, or not.

We already have a similar voluntary agreement by some admins to be "subject
to recall".  Your proposal would make *how that works* just be quite a bit
more specific.

If you start the page, I would be willing to contribute to it.

Will Johnson

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)