[WikiEN-l] More fair use image overreaching

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Sun Mar 2 22:48:02 UTC 2008

In a message dated 3/2/2008 2:43:59 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
geniice at gmail.com writes:

The  counter argument to that is that would probably be to bring up the
role of  consideration (I'm assuming english common law based here
Napoleonic code  and the like will be somewhat different). Again I must
stress I don't know  or pretend to know what the law would decide in
this  area.>>

Moot.  We're dealing with the law as it applies in Florida (and the US  in
general).

I am glad you stress that you don't know what the law would decide in this
area.  Just so we're clear on that.

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)